-
December 10th, 2005, 05:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I wanted my code order to be exactly $30, so that I could pay $24.95 instead of +6.95 shipping. So I saved $12 [img]smile.gif[/img]
I ended up ordering Kirsten's mittens, sunbonnet, kerchief and Felicity's Cardinal Cloak.
Yep, that's right. Her Kerchief. As in, Swedish Dirdnl and Kerchief- I believe the only Kerchief she has.
Here are the codes I had CS look up for me. (I sent an email, so I wouldn't have to spend tons of time on the phone with them.)
Kirsten-
Knit Mittens : KWOA-04 $2.00
Brown Striped Stockings: KD-06 $3.00
Meet Ribbons (Set of 2): 02-178 $2.00
Kirsten Christmas Ribbon: 02-161 $2.00
Red/White Stripe Stocking Doll Socks: KCO-03 $3.00
Apron from Birthday dress: not available as replacement
Beige Striped Stockings: KBO-02 $3.00
Kirsten's Sunbonnet: KMA-04 $5.00
Blouse from Swedish Dirdnl Outfit: not available as replacement
Kerchief: KXO-03 $3.00
Felicity-
Felicity Meet Socks: EMO-04 $3.00
Felicity Mob Cap: ESO-02 $3.00
Cookie Cutters from Shrewsberry Cake kit: not available
Doll sized thimble from Needlework Frame and kit: not available
Addy-
Addy Bonnet with Ribbon: AMA/BON $4.00
I'm a little nervous the Kerchief isn't going to be what I want it to be. (Is there another one? I think all her other outfits came with shawls) but if it is the right thing, I will be ecstatic! The lady on the phone could not get the codes for the Meet Ribbons or Christmas Ribbons to work, but YMMV
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks